Where it all started
dis natuurlik. started with a gift from my Mom... one body scrub and a body wash that smelled amazing.
I was so impressed with how amazing it smelled and made my skin feel, that I almost fell in love with the product,
but there was one problem,it wasn't my own brand.
I wanted to know what was in it and how it was made, the product gave me an idea and I knew I could offer a superior, natural product for less money & each with a personal touch.
3 years later, I am doing what I love and I'm still adding new products that I have fallen in love with, Share this journey with us.
- Louise Fearnhead
"To change the world, you have to be the change you want to see in the world" Mahatma Gandhi
14 Reasons to love dis natuurlik.
- We are Proudly South African!
- Our company is led by a passionate empowered entrepreneurial woman, Founder: Louise Fearnhead
- Natural skin care products by dis natuurlik. are scientifically formulated to be non-toxic, safe & beneficial for your skin.
- More than 98% of all our products that are sold by dis natuurlik. are Vegan and most are Vegetarian friendly, if it isn't 100% plant based we indicate it with in the ingredients list and in the description.
- We handcraft each and every one of our natural skin care products, lovingly by hand, each fresh and in small batches.
- We sell the raw ingredients that we use in our products, each of which, are handpicked for their unique beneficial properties.
- The Oils that we sell, are sourced locally and from abroad, we only buy essential & carrier oils that have been grown in organic conditions.
- Our products are 100% Cruelty-Free in all the aspects of the manufacturing & testing.
- We have a fair trade policy that dictates, that we pay sustainable market-related prices, improving the local economy.
- Our ingredients policy ensures to our clients that we use no harsh chemicals, microplastics, artificial dyes, artificial preservatives, parabens, alcohol & SLS free.
- We only partner with companies that are ethical, sustainable & have decent working conditions for their employees and pay decent wages.
- We only use plastic where it is imperative to the functioning or shelf life of the product and plastic never makes up the bulk of the packaging, but rather enhances the ease of use or longevity.
- We use sustainable packaging for our products & shipping, our products are either bottled or packaged in readily recyclable, reusable, or biodegradable containers.
- Excellent Customer Service is a fundamental pillar of our strategy for success, we reply to clients personally & even after business hours, we also use reliable customer relationship management software to ensure the highest level of service is upheld at all times.
Alles tot die Eer van God / All to the Glory of God
"Whether therefore you eat, or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."
1 Corinthians 10:31