Lavender Sugar Body Scrub
- Regular price
- R 75.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- R 75.00
- Unit price
Exfoliate your skin with this Lavender sugar body scrub by dis natuurlik.
Sugar is a gentler natural abrasive opposed to salt which makes it great for sensitive skin.
This lavender sugar body scrub removes dead skin cells with ease and helps give you smooth glowing skin while the blend of oils helps to nourish & moisturise your skin at a cellular level, improving your complexion and reducing the appearance of scars and blemishes.
Enjoy the earthy lavender blossom aroma of this scrub just before bed to help you sleep better and relax.
For best results use this body scrub once a week as part of your skincare routine.
Part of the dis natuurlik. Body Scrub Collection.
9 Benefits of this Lavender Sugar Body Scrub:
- All-natural Lavender Sugar Body Scrub polishes away dead, and dull skin cells giving you glowing skin.
- French lavender soothes itching, irritation, and redness while the earthy floral scent soothes and calms the nerves aiding relaxation.
- Enriched with rejuvenating, protective Vitamin E oil.
- Free of synthetic fragrances, Paraben-free, Palm oil-free, Cruelty-free & Vegan, 100% natural & toxin-free.
- White sugar is a source of minerals & glycolic acid which penetrates the skin cells, leaving your skin looking fresh and rejuvenated.
- Sugar acts as an effective humectant, meaning that it draws moisture into your skin.
- French lavender essential oil is beneficial to your skin in various ways, it has the ability to lessen acne, helps to lighten skin and reduce fine lines & wrinkles with its antibacterial & antiseptic properties.
- Sunflower seed oil has natural calming properties that improve your skin's moisture retention levels as well as containing high amounts of linoleic acid which is an important fatty acid which your skin uses to produce ceramides (moisturising agent) and helps to lighten dark spots and scars, it can also help to lighten & soften your underarms.
- Grapeseed oil contains powerful antioxidants, minerals, vitamins & essential fatty acids which work together to fade dark spots and lighten scars.
You can use the excess oil from the scrub after the scrub has been rinsed off to shave, leaving your skin smooth and bump-free and there is no need for a moisturiser afterwards.
Scoop a small amount of the scrub into your hands, gently massage into your wet skin, avoid sensitive areas. Rinse off when complete.
Store in a cool dry place, replace lid after use. Keep out of direct sunlight.
170ml Glass jar with an aluminium screw-top lid, Please Reuse, Reduce or Recycle