Organic Rosehip Oil
- Regular price
- R 300.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- R 300.00
- Unit price
Organic Rosehip Oil (Rosa canina) is extremely high in essential fatty acids, the oil is best known for its anti-ageing properties. Rosehip is a nourishing plant oil cold pressed from the fruit or seeds of Rosehips, the fruit of special types of rose bushes.
The oil is incredibly hydrating & packed full of Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, E, C, D & B-carotene, linoleic, and oleic acid fatty acids which help promote long-lasting moisture & slow down the symptoms of ageing by plumping the skin & nourishing deeply.
Known to help with dry, irritated & weathered skin. It is suitable to use as a moisturizer and may assist in reducing the appearance of scars and stretch marks & the symptoms of ageing.
Skin brightening properties that help restore skin's natural colour and tone while lightening any unwanted dark blemishes. Full of Vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids, organic rosehip carrier oil has a number of benefits for both your skin and hair.
High in Vitamin A & C which have a natural skin anti-ageing agent that aids in the production of collagen; while slowing down the breakdown of collagen as well. Organic Rosehip Carrier Oil extremely mild and can generally be used in people with all different skin types, the high amount of tretinoin is responsible for making Rosehip one of the best oils for restoring depleted and scarred tissue.
10 Health Benefits of Organic Rosehip Oil:
- Vitamin C & antioxidants stimulate collagen production which helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, combating the natural symptoms of aging.
- This oil also contains essential fatty acids, which help with cell regeneration thereby reducing the appearance of scars and keep skin soft and supple.
- When used in your hair it helps to grow thicker, longer, stronger & healthier hair
- Prevents dandruff, helping your scalp to stay moisturized & healthy
- Organic Rosehip Carrier Oil brightens the skin by improving the appearance of pigmentation and restoring the skin's natural color.
- It can help to ease inflammation & pain as well as stiffness in joints, rosehip oils may also reduce stress and provide osteoarthritis relief.
- Organic Rosehip Carrier Oil prevents your skin from producing excess oil, it regulates your skin's sebum production and manages its PH levels.
- Cleanses the skin of toxins & bacteria
- Nongreasy enriching emollient that has a Very fast absorption rate, the oil is quickly absorbed into the skin & does not leave any residue or feel oily.
- Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-bacterial, Antiseptic, Antioxidant, Revitalising Emollient, Anti-Ageing
- Part of the dis natuurlik. Natural Ingredients Collection
Organic Rosehip Oil (Carrier Oil)
Very fast absorption rate, the oil is quickly absorbed into the skin & does not leave any residue or feel oily.
Country of origin:
Cold-pressed from the fruit or seeds
Very little scent but smells characteristically oily.
Its colour varies from an intense golden hue to a rich red-orange colour to a light yellow colour.
Light to medium viscosity dependent on temperature
- Organic Rosehip Oil may aggravate acne in high concentrations, and for some individuals, it may cause sensitivity to light if it gets into their eyes.
- Do not ingest Organic Rosehip Carrier Oil
- Do not use near broken skin or internally
- Skin sensitivity in rare cases.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care? Consult your Healthcare Physician for the correct application of this product.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Oil Safety Disclaimer
4 Organic Rosehip Oil Uses:
- Organic Rosehip Oil is becoming popular with massage therapists for its skin-soothing effects, though it is typically used in dilution (only 10% dermal maximum is recommended).
- As a haircare booster: add 10-20ml of this carrier oil to your conditioner for a convenient addition to your hair care regimen and see the results of this amazing oil.
- As a scalp treatment for dandruff: Rosehip oil outshines the competition. It not only leaves your hair shiny and healthy, but it nourishes the hair follicles and inhibits the flaking of the scalp, apply a few drops of this oil to your scalp and massage the oil into your skin, wrap your hair in a towel and relax for a while, rinse with warm water when complete.
- As a Face oil: Apply 3-4 drops of this Organic Rosehip Carrier Oil onto your damp face with a cotton ball, in the morning and night to repair & rejuvenate your skin and give it a healthy youthful glow.
Organic Rosehip Oil Specifications:
Available in the following sizes:
100ml, 500ml, 1L, 5L, 20L, 25L
Glass dropper bottle for (100ml)
Glass Bottle for (500ml)
Plastic HDPE jerry can for (1L, 5L, 20L, 25L)
Up to 2 years shelf life, if proper storage instructions are followed.
Please refer to the packaging labels for expiry dates.
Cold-pressed carrier oils like this Organic Rosehip Oil should be kept in a cool (below 18°C) dark place (no sunlight) to maintain freshness & to obtain maximum shelf life.
Cold-pressed carrier oils can also be refrigerated but should be used at room temperature.