Organic Sunflower Seed Oil
- Regular price
- R 69.90
- Regular price
- Sale price
- R 69.90
- Unit price
Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus annuus) is of the highest quality cosmetic grade and not the cooking type that is of a low grade & which should not be used on your skin.
Organic Sunflower Seed oil is hydrating, softening, and nourishing.
Gentle enough to use in baby skincare products, It helps to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, evens skin tone, and is easily absorbed into the skin and reduces the look of wrinkles.
10 Health Benefits of Organic Sunflower Seed Oil:
- High in: Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, and Stearic Acid
- High in Vitamin E which helps reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Great for keeping frizzy hair in check, by effectively deep conditioning your hair from root to tip.
- Easily absorbed into the skin leaving a slightly oily satiny finish on your skin
- It helps to decrease sensitivity to sunlight and helps to protect your skin from free radical damage
- Sunflower oil also supports benefits for dry, brittle, or ageing hair.
- Sunflower oil helps prevent pores from getting clogged and causing white/blackheads
- Helps prevent future breakouts of acne and treat eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis
- Natural emollients, Organic Sunflower Seeds oil improves your skin's moisture retention capacity and is beneficial for individuals with dry, dehydrated, or sensitive skin.
- Anti-Microbial, Anti-Viral, Anti-Bacterial, Immune-Enhancing, Energy-Boosting, Anti-Inflammatory
- Part of the dis natuurlik. Carrier Oil Collection
Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Carrier Oil)
Average absorption rate, it leaves a slightly oily satiny finish on your skin.
Country of origin:
Cold-pressed from the seeds
Very little scent but smells oily
Golden Yellow but it varies to Pale Yellow.
Light to medium viscosity dependent on temperature
- Do not use near broken skin or internally
- Skin sensitivity in rare cases.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care? Consult your Healthcare Physician for the correct application of this product.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Oil Safety Disclaimer
5 Organic Sunflower Seed Oil Uses:
- Used topically: it gently cleanses, exfoliates, and softens skin. Massage a small amount of the oil into your skin.
- Used on your face: For a natural, non-comedogenic facial oil that protects and softens skin while promoting its purification and discouraging the onset of acne
- Used in your hair: rub a few drops of the oil into your hair daily for a smooth conditioned look.
- Used in a bath: pour a few drops of this oil into the bathwater to add to the moisturizing effects of the water.
- Massage: Can be used as a massage oil that is therapeutic and anti-inflammatory.
Organic Sunflower Seed Oil Specifications:
Available in the following sizes:
100ml, 500ml, 1L, 5L, 20L, 25L
Glass dropper bottle for (100ml)
Glass Bottle for (500ml)
Plastic HDPE jerry can for (1L, 5L, 20L, 25L)
Up to 2 years shelf life, if proper storage instructions are followed.
Please refer to the packaging labels for expiry dates.
Cold-pressed carrier oils like this Organic Sunflower Seed Oil should be kept in a cool (below 18°C) dark place (no sunlight) to maintain freshness & to obtain maximum shelf life.
Cold-pressed carrier oils can also be refrigerated but should be used at room temperature.