Tea Tree Facial Cream
- Regular price
- R 85.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- R 85.00
- Unit price
This lightweight cleansing Tea tree anti-ageing face cream combines the antibacterial power of Tea tree & Moringa oleifera oil among other natural, skin-loving ingredients to moisturise and maintain clear & healthy skin.
The vitamin-rich and nutrient-dense moringa oil are high in antioxidants which makes it effective at reducing the signs of ageing, like fine lines and wrinkles, all while evening out your skin tone and nourishing your skin at a cellular level.
This Moringa & Tea tree face cream contains high levels of Vitamins A, C & E which are essential vitamins to healthy skin, Vitamin A helps to speed up healing, preventing breakouts and supporting the skin's immune system and promoting effective natural moisturising.
The Vitamin C in the cream has excellent anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties and is effective at significantly lightening hyper-pigmentation, evening skin tone, smoothing rough skin texture & reducing scars caused by acne.
Vitamin E oil moisturises & nourishes your skin while helping to regenerate healthy new skin cells.
This is a daily facial cream that should be incorporated into your morning and evening skincare routines.
10 Moringa & Tea Tree Face Cream Benefits:
- Lightweight & non-greasy formulation that does not smother your skin.
- Suitable for all skin types (even oily & acneic) but especially mature skin types, with an impressive oleic acid content of 73%, makes this an excellent anti-ageing cream helping to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scars, which are the primary signs of ageing.
- The antibacterial properties in this face cream help to prevent and reduce the look of acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
- Moringa oil helps delay the onset of sagging skin and significantly firms up the skin to unveil your natural, healthier, younger-looking skin.
- Both Moringa & Tea tree are powerful antibacterials which help to combat acne & eczema while helping to maintain healthy skin cells.
- Hormones found within Moringa oil, known as cytokinins, promote healthy skin and protect the skin cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- Moringa is rich in Vitamin A, It assists in promoting and maintaining a healthy dermis and epidermis; the top two layers of your skin & gives your skin its glow.
- Vitamin C inhibits melanin production in the skin, which helps to lighten hyper-pigmentation and brown spots while evening out your skin tone and enhancing the radiance of the skin.
- Vitamin E effectively works to prevent the damage caused by UVA & UVB rays by combatting free radicals which cause pigmentation & other sun damage related skin disorders, lightening brown spots & blemishes while improving your complexion & promoting a healthy youthful glow.
- Tea tee oil is a powerful natural antibacterial, that penetrates deep into the skin, drying out pimples & acne, while using its antibacterial properties to reduce the chances of future breakouts.
Use after cleansing and toning, gently massage mornings and nights into your face and neck area. The non-comedogenic formula does not clog pores and is easily absorbed into the skin.
Apply a small amount of this Moringa & Tea tree face cream, at night for an overnight moisturiser or early in the morning for a refreshing start to the day, giving you lasting moisture throughout the day or night.
Suitable for all skin types except sensitive & hypersensitive skin types, we recommend that you do a small patch test on the inside of your elbow, apply the cream to the area, and monitor the area for redness and irritation over the next 4-8 hours and if no redness or irritation occurs, then you can use this product on your face.
Some people do have a reaction to the Tea tree essential oil, so rather be safe than sorry… Avoid sensitive areas & your eyes.
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
50ml Glass jar. Please reduce reuse or recycle.