Revitalising Foot Soak
- Regular price
- R 85.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- R 85.00
- Unit price
Revitalising Foot soak, by dis natuurlik. refreshes tired & overworked feet, made with a blend of 4 natural mineral salts and 2 therapeutic grade essential oils, this foot soak has been formulated to help relieve foot pain, ease discomfort and soften your skin, while rejuvenating your feet helping you to feel re-energised naturally.
Peppermint & French Lavender essential oils, both work together to promote feelings of relaxation, improve your mood and help to relieve pent up tension while being beneficial for your skin.
The 4 salts combination is particularly effective at drawing out toxins, killing bacteria and acting as an effective anti-fungal while helping to remove dead skin cells & softening calluses.
Regular twice-weekly use of this soak will help to relieve pain and inflammation, soothing inflamed skin and reducing irritation and itching while helping to relax your mind & body and boost your overall foot health.
This Foot soak also has 8 amazing health benefits, read the rest of this product profile below for a comprehensive look at this effective product and its uses.
Available in the following size: 500g
Packaged in a foil-lined cardboard soft pack, you can expect a shelf life of 2 years.
This revitalising foot soak is part of the dis natuurlik. Foot Care Collection
8 Health Benefits of this Revitalising Foot soak:
- Epsom salt is a mineral compound known to relieve pain and inflammation helping you to recover after a long day, relax and rejuvenate naturally.
- Sea Salt replenishes the body with minerals like magnesium, calcium, sulphur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium, which help to relax the body, ease tense muscles and soften the skin. Sea salt also acts as a detoxifying agent.
- Himalayan pink salt is also great for relaxing cramped muscles and reducing inflammation, it can also help your skin retain moisture by helping to regulate cellular water content & balance electrolytes.
- The high levels of magnesium and some other trace minerals found in the Himalayan pink salt are absorbed through the skin to help heal damaged muscle and other soft tissues.
- Epsom salts can help to heal a variety of foot and skin infections, including athlete's foot, toenail fungus and small wounds. Epsom salt is also effective to detoxify the body and relieve stress helping to ease muscle and joint pain, swollen and inflamed feet.
- French Lavender essential oil acts as a natural pain reliever helping to relieve pain & inflammation and soothes sore muscles & joints.
- Peppermint essential oil helps to ease tension and pain in the feet and its powerful anti-fungal properties help to reduce the possibilities of fungal nail infection or disease.
- Peppermint essential oil in the foot soak benefits your foot health by increasing circulation and promoting new cell growth. The cooling effect also helps to keep your feet feeling fresh & revitalised while effectively deodorising them at the same time.
Country of origin:
Sweet, Herbal & Minty Fresh.
Fine to slightly coarse texture.
- Avoid if you have hypersensitive skin or skin problems.
- A skin test is recommended prior to use.
- Skin sensitivity in rare cases.
- Do not use near broken skin that is visibly bloodshot or internally.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children & do not use on children under the age of 5.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, inner ears and other sensitive areas.
Revitalising Foot Soak uses:
- Revitalise, deodorise and relax your feet with this foot soak.
- Can be used as a bath salt.
Revitalising Foot Soak Usage Instructions:
- Add a cup or two of this revitalising foot soak to warm water and soak your feet & relax till they are soft and feeling great.
Foot soak Specifications:
Available in the following size:
Foil lined cardboard soft pack
Up to 2-year shelf life, if proper storage instructions are followed.
Foot Soaks should be kept sealed in a cool (below 22°C) dark place (no sunlight) with no moisture to maintain freshness & to obtain maximum shelf life, once opened use within 2 months.